Finol Oils based in Dublin, Irish distributors of Total & Elf Lubricants, Actioil Fuel treatment and specialty fluids require an area business manager for the Dublin and Leinster region. The candidate must live in the Dublin area.
Candidate’s duties will include:
Management of accounts/customers in the region
Maintaining customer relations
Creation of new business (including cold calling to premises)
Management of leads
Cash collection from customers
Regular reporting of leads/calls etc
Meeting monthly sales and call targets
Represent Finol at trade shows/exhibitions nationwide when required
Attend Monthly Sales meetings
Other ad hoc sales duties
- 3 years and over, B2B and B2C direct sales experience.
- Experience in the Lubricants or Motor trade(parts) is essential
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Full clean driving License
- Fluent English – Oral and Written
- Self Motivated, ability to work independently and results driven
- Good area and market knowledge
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in MS Office packages /email/web
- Ability to learn/understand technical information regarding products etc
- Ability to work efficiently, and plan effectively
- Proven track record in sales and meeting monthly targets
Package 30K-50K (Basic + commission) – DOE
Company Vehicle, Laptop, Smartphone, and Lunch allowance.
We would ask that applicants indicate their salary expectations with their CV.
Please read our blog on www.finol.ie for further information on the position