Experienced Sales Executive
FastTrack your career with Audi Naas
Audi Naas is currently recruiting for an Experienced Sales Executive. We offer an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of Ireland’s premier motor retailers. You will be working in our state of the art Terminal showroom with a professional and dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the sales team, and continuously strive to meet and exceed sales targets and maximise profit opportunities whilst simultaneously delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Actively prospect for new customers through appropriate database reports
- Follow up every sales opportunity generated through the company website, customer phone enquiries, emails and social media
- Qualify the customer’s needs and present the dealerships products and services which will enable these needs to be met
- Follows the sales process, designed to achieve maximum results from the available sales opportunities
- Deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction continuously
- Sell an agreed volume of new and used cars set out by General Manager and achieve individual profit objectives
- Pursue and achieve incremental sales and profit opportunities through the sale of finance, warranty, service plans and accessories
- Establishes the most appropriate way for the customer to fund their acquisition (PCP / Hire Purchase / Other funding arrangements) in accordance with FCA regulations
- Conducts a structured and professional vehicle handover in accordance with the vehicle handover guidelines.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, pricing, promotions and funding of vehicles
- Maintain regular contact with all customers both during and post-sale
- Handles customer issues and complaints using the necessary skills to ensure a mutually satisfactory resolution for the customer and the business
- Maintain and update customer contact data on Kerridge (CRM System) as required
- Undertake all administrative requirements of the position to include relevant paperwork and reports
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following Skills and Competencies:
- A minimum of 3 year’s main dealer sales experience within the Irish Motor Industry. Brand experience would be a distinct advantage
- Be target and profit driven with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to prospect and qualify customers effectively
- Strong closing skills and the ability to maximise profit opportunities
- Effective Time Management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships with all stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience of Kerridge would be advantageous
- Active Social Media presence
- Possess strong attention to detail with administrative functions
- Present a professional image through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance
- Full clean Driving Licence is essential
This is a genuinely unique opportunity for the right candidate who will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please submit a CV, together with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Closing Date for Applications- 29th March 2021