O’Briens Garage are currently recruiting for Motor Technician Apprentices with us and in conjunction with SOLAS which involves both on and off the job training. On successful completion of this Motor Mechanics apprenticeship, the apprentice is awarded a QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft – Motor Mechanics. Further information on the statutory apprenticeship scheme and minimum entry requirements can be found here https://www.simi.ie/en/careers-overview/motor-industry-apprentices
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have successfully completed a Leaving Certificate.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers licence.
- Have a keen interest in the motor industry.
- Display good problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work to high standards.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be motivated and energetic.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org