3rd/4th Year Apprentice or Qualified Motor Technician | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||3rd/4th Year Apprentice or Qualified Motor Technician | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Michael Grant Renault|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
At Michael Grant Renault, the home for Renault & Dacia in South Dublin, we have an exciting opportunity for a 3rd or 4th year apprentice or qualified motor technician to join our expanding service team.
What’s on Offer for the Right Candidate:
- Friendly working environment;
- Technical development & support.
- Convenient city centre location.
- Electric Vehicle Training.
- Latest Renault Diagnostic Equipment
- Online and face to face training and career development
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Registered with Solas
- Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with an understanding of the requirements of factory standards for warranty write-ups.
- Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
- Previous experience working with ADP/Kerridge environment would be an advantage.
Please forward your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org