Trinity Motor Group is in business for more than quarter of a century and represents a number of world leading car brands across Wexford and Wicklow. Brands such as VW, Skoda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Peugeot and Jaguar Land Rover. We are now seeking to appoint an experienced Accountant to work with our existing Teams in Wicklow and Wexford.
The role will include financial control, reporting and analysis for the business. Duties include but are but not limited to:
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all reporting data, internal and external, financial and management. To contribute to the development and maintenance of data integrity and internal reporting.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and ancillary reports, including analysis of results against benchmarks and providing commentary on the figures.
- Weekly reporting, KPI preparation and analysis.
- To support the monitoring and reporting of performance against budgets to senior management, including variance analysis and query resolution.
- AP / AR responsibility.
- Stock management reporting.
- To ensure the accuracy, completion and submission of all revenue returns for the business.
- Statutory and tax compliance functions in conjunction with external auditors.
- Ongoing development and review of internal controls and processes.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Have the requisite knowledge, skills and competencies to carry out the role.
- Be capable and competent of fulfilling the role to a high standard.
- Be a part / full member of a recognised Accountancy Body.
- Ability to work collaboratively and supportively with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to established deadlines and develop prioritisation.
The ideal candidate will be coming from an industry role with relevant experience.
The role can be primarily based in our dealerships in Wicklow or Wexford but a hybrid working model may be considered for the right candidate if required.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience along with a Company Car and attractive benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com