Accounting Technician / Accounts Manager | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Accounting Technician / Accounts Manager | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Location||Dublin 24, Dublin|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2017|
Accounting Technician / Accounts Manager required for Baileys Autopoint, Dublin 24.
Join a fast paced, exciting industry with a high degree of autonomy. The Accounting Technician / Accounts Manager is responsible for the day to day accounting activities in a busy car sales garage ensuring all tasks get done with complete accuracy and on time.
Great location in Dublin 24 beside a Luas stop.
- Preparation of monthly payroll and PAYE files
- Production of VAT returns
- Preparation of VRT returns
- General day to day book keeping for the motor trade.
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts payable and cash flow management
Reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate should be a qualified accounting technician with a minimum of five years relevant experience. Experience in the motor trade while not essential, would be a distinct advantage.
Advanced excel skills and ability to use accounting systems essential.
This role is offered on a 4 day week basis.
Interested candidates should apply by emailing CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com
- Fleet Sales Administrator required in Dublin new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Trainee Graduate required in Monaghan new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Qualified Motor Technician posted 21 days ago.
- Experienced Motor Technician posted 21 days ago.
- Koping Volvo-Experienced Motor Technician posted 21 days ago.