After Sales Advisor | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||After Sales Advisor | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Cavanaghs of Charleville|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2018|
Cavanaghs of Charleville Ltd. Incorporating Cavanaghs of Mallow, is one of Munster’s leading Ford dealerships. The main dealer is based on the Limerick Road, Charleville, Co. Cork with a second location in Mallow. The company operates a main Ford Dealer franchise with Transit Centre status and also has a significant Aftersales and Parts business including the Hyundai Aftersales agency. It has won the Ford Chairman’s Award of Excellence multiple times within the Ford Network; is a current Deloitte Best Managed Company and also is a past winner of the prestigious Franchised Dealer of the Year Award from the SIMI. The company currently employs 60 full time staff. We are currently on the look-out for an After Sales Advisor.
Working closely with the other members of the After Sales team, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
• Managing daily appointments.
• Managing customer check-in and check-out/handover process.
• Ensuring customers are informed of work required, and that authorisation is received prior to work being actioned.
• Checking for warranty recalls and Field Service Actions and informing the customer of this work prior to commencement of the repair, ensuring pre-authorisation from the customer.
• Ensuring that all warranty requirements are met prior to commencement of any works.
• Liaison with Manufacturer in relation prior approval of repairs or replacement vehicles when required.
• Making recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance on their vehicles.
• Managing the entire customer relationship from check-in through to handover to maintain good Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) ratings for the dealership.
• Working alongside the Parts Department ensuring all relevant parts are available prior to the vehicle being booked in, ensuring minimum disruption to the customer.
• Assisting the Parts Manager in the daily operation of the parts department when required.
• Assisting the Foreman/workshop controller in the allocation of work and management of same through the workshop.
• Promoting After Sales service in a positive manner when dealing with customers and traders alike.
• Being proactive in his or her ideas to promote After Sales business.
This position requires excellent administrative, organisation and communication skills. The ability to multi task and manage multiple concurrent activities will be essential.
Experience in a similar role within the Motor Industry is desirable but not essential. Full induction and training will be provided.
Basic technical knowledge or a desire to learn or develop same is desirable.
CV with Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is Tues 30th October 5pm.
- Parts Manager posted 14 days ago.