Meehans Limited, established in 1947, operates a Toyota Car Dealership in Dundalk, County Louth. We are currently recruiting an experienced Aftersales Manager to join our team.
As a member of our After-Sales team you will be responsible for managing the workshop whilst maintaining customer relationships. This person needs to be organised, flexible, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be prepared to work of own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ensure that all service, repair and warranty work is carried out in a timely fashion and to highest standard.
- Ensure that customer approval is obtained for any additional work required in the Workshop.
- Ensure VHC are completed and ensure high take up rate.
- Ensure effective management of all the employees in the After Sales Department.
- Handle Warranty claims accurately, efficiently and effectively.
- Deal with customers in a courteous, efficient and professional manner at all times, with an aim to retaining customers and maintaining customer satisfaction in line with Toyota and the Motor Industry standards.
- Maximise efficiency and profitability in the service department whist maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that Health & Safety regulations are complied with and cleanliness and order are maintained in the workshop and surrounding area at all times.
- Maintain control of costs in the workshop.
- Attend and maintain technical / professional development in line with Toyota and the Motor Industry standards.
- Undertake additional responsibilities when required.
- Full valid clean drivers licence.
- Courteous manner essential together with excellent communication and people management skills.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to control costs and increase profits.
- Proficient organisational, IT & administration skills.
- Ambitious with the ability to work on their own initiative calmly whilst under pressure.
- Previous experience of running a successful Aftersales Department within a franchise dealership whilst not necessary would be advantageous.
Attractive terms and conditions will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org