Join our team at Burns Car Sales Skoda Sligo
We’re the home of ŠKODA in Sligo having acquired the brand in 2002. A family run business with over 40 years’ experience in the Motor Industry. We love what we do and we’re excited to welcome you to join our aftersales team.
As an Apprentice Technician at Skoda Sligo, you will join our structured Apprenticeship Programme and during your training you will work on the latest technologies, engines and diagnostic equipment as you develop the ability to service and maintain Skoda vehicles to industry leading standards.
The successful candidate will ideally
- Have successfully completed a Leaving Certificate.
- Have a keen interest in motor vehicles.
- Be highly motivated to learn.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be diligent with a flexible approach to work.
- Hold a full, valid and current driver’s licence.
What we offer
- The opportunity to train and develop your career under a highly trained Master Technician.
- Obtain a QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft in Motor Mechanics qualification while earning a wage.
- Manufacturer’s certified training from Skoda.
- The opportunity to join a family business who are committed to building a long-term future for our colleagues in a friendly working environment.
- Progression opportunities.
- Full time position Monday to Friday.
Please apply today by submitting your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org