Apprentice Technician | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Apprentice Technician | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Meehans Ltd|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Established in 1947 Meehans Ltd operates a Main Toyota Dealership in Dundalk, County Louth. We are currently recruiting a Apprentice Technician to join our team.
• Must have Leaving Certificate Qualification
• Must be SOLAS/Fás Registered
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initative
• Ability to listen and work alongside Technician training
• Full Clean Driving License
• Enthusiastic about training and career development to the highest level possible.
• 1st & 2nd Year Apprentices also considered
The successful candidate will:
• Willingness to undertake training & development through the relevant bodies
• Have a friendly working environment.
• Aid the examination of vehicles and performing vehicle health checks to manufacturers and garage guidelines and standards
• Maintain a clean, neat workspace and adhere to all garage policies
• Personalised training and progressions plans in line with Toyota standards
Company supplied uniform and boots
Please forward CV and cover letter to Edel Woods – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd/4th Year Apprentice or Qualified Motor Technician posted 12 days ago.