We are hiring for Apprentice Technicians in our Waterford Dealerships!
Have you just completed your Leaving Cert and are considering an Apprenticeship?
Have you a passion for motors?
Do you want a career where you can progress in the motor Industry?
Then Maybe our Apprenticeship opportunity is for you!
Have you ever considered a career in the Motor Industry but unsure where or how to start? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our technician team for multiple premium dealerships from Audi, Jaguar & Land Rover and Volvo to Renault, Dacia and Peugeot.
Apprentice Technician – With a view to join Solas Apprenticeship Programme
AutoBoland started in Newrath in the early 1980′s with a Volvo certified dealership. In 2005 they moved their premises onto the Cork Road in Waterford where they have remained and expanded with a total to this day of over 12 locations across the South East, South and East.
Here at AutoBoland we are continuously expanding and have great opportunities throughout our multi branded and nationally recognised group, from Award Winning Dealerships to Award Winning Brands including 2018 World Car of the Year, European Car of the Year and Irish Car of the Year! Brands coming to us from far and wide allowing for a broad range of training development plans from WBT, face-to-face, Academy, classroom, and track training. The support from over 180 staff members, training and experience, the right candidate for any position within our company has great opportunity for advancement within the group.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- A full, valid driving license
- Previous experience in the motor industry is desirable but not essential
- Mechanical knowledge is preferential
- You must have the ability to work in a busy environment
- You should display a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- And have an excellent time and attendance record
- Leaving Cert Maths is a requirement
- Further education is desirable but not essential
What will You get in Return?
- Work/life balance working hours
- QQI Level 6 Qualification
- Competitive Salary once qualified
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Annual Leave of 20+ Days per annum
- Branded technical training
- Potential for progression
What is it like to work with Auto Boland?
We promote a positive working culture whereby we encourage creativity & innovation. we value employees’ ideas. Hard work is always rewarded, and new employees will receive top quality training from the industry’s best which will allow them to excel into a career they will be happy in and passionate about.
If you think you meet the above criteria and you want to be part of a dynamic team with a positive working culture within an ever changing and exciting industry, then apply with your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.