Toyota continues to be one of the top selling brands in Ireland achieving no 1 status in Jan 2021. Toyota Sandyford has been looking after its customer’s needs for over 18 years. Due to continued growth and success Toyota Sandyford requires 2 Toyota Technicians to join their expanding team.
Toyota Sandyford is currently recruiting a fully skilled, self-motivated Technician to join their Aftersales Team. As a result of dynamic growth, we can offer a secure, progressive, exciting, and rewarding career for the ideal candidate. Previous Toyota experience is advantageous but not essential as Toyota Training will be provided. Diagnostic skills would be an advantage when applying for this position.
The ideal candidate must be a team player and be able to produce work to an exemplary standard in line with Toyota’s & our customers’ high expectations.
- To service carry out E-VHC & repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines and dealership quality standards.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability, and performance.
- Indicate to workshop controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are always adhered to.
- Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with in line with Company policy.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
Candidates must be level 6 National craft certified, hold a full, valid, and current driver’s licence, and have good oral and written English.
A competitive salary package, performance bonus and a commitment to ongoing training and career development is on offer to the right candidate.
Please apply below with your most up to date CV and cover letter Keith@toyotasandyford.ie.
No agency assistance required.
Car Repair, Vehicle Mechanics