Gowan Motors are now recruiting a Brand Manager for KIA. This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre sales professional individual to join and complement our existing team in a busy multi-franchise dealership, retailing Peugeot, Honda, Opel and Kia.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will have responsibility and the appropriate authority for the management of the KIA brand.
- Performance against all sales KPI’s.
- Maintaining the Gowan Motors standards at all times.
- Maintain direct liaison with the brand’s representatives and all other contacts.
- Work with our Marketing team to formulate marketing plans for new registration periods
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs.
- Maximise sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Sell vehicles using effective sales process guidelines in place
- Delivering a first class sales experience to the Customer in line with current Covid restrictions.
- Carry out accurate appraisals on all part exchange vehicles.
- Ensure full compliance with KIA Brand Guidelines
- Maximise the potential of the CRM Systems to ensure relationships area maintained for potential repeat business.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- Total units v target new and used
- Margin per unit new and used
- Finance and Insurance penetration
- Used car stock turn
- Customer Satisfaction results for sales department
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in Motor Industry
- Consumer and Market focus
- Business and Commercial Know-How
- Brand Alignment
Please submit your CV to Carmel Treacy, Group HR Director, email firstname.lastname@example.org