LeasePlan Fleet Management is Ireland’s largest vehicle solutions provider, with a fleet of more than 20,000 Vehicles. An opportunity has arisen for the position of Car Remarketing Co Ordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be based in our compound in Ballymount, Dublin 22.
The Car Remarketing Coordinator will work with our B2B and B2C teams and will be responsible for the day-to-day activities and enquiries in the LeasePlan Remarketing department, with specific responsibilities in the areas of administration, communication, compound management, stock management, trade buyer interaction, logistics and used car preparation. The successful applicant will form an integral part of the car remarketing team.
• Provide administrative and communication support within the car remarketing team.
• Manage on site suppliers to achieve high level efficiencies.
• Assist in the management of our online car remarketing application.
• Build strong buyer relationships.
• Manage vehicle sales process.
• Carry out return vehicle inspections
• Carry out weekly stock management.
• Updating web-based applications.
• Deal with internal customer queries.
• Undertake any reasonable role related duties which may be required from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Hold a full clean driver’s license for a minimum two years.
• A good knowledge of all makes of commercial and passenger vehicles.
• A good knowledge of used vehicle values and specifications would be an advantage.
• A good understanding of vehicle logistics and inventory controls
• Strong numerical aptitude with an extremely high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• A high level of IT literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• A flexible approach, willing to carry out a variety of tasks/ activities as requested and be prepared to work additional hours as may be necessary from time to time.
• Be a team player and actively participate in shared objectives.
• Have the drive, enthusiasm, and commitment to work towards team goals.
• Ambitious, energetic, and motivated with the ability to learn and adapt to new challenges.
Please send a CV & detailed cover letter outlining relevant skills & experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role will be advertised internal and externally.