Meehans Limited, established in 1947, operates a Toyota Car Dealership in Dundalk, County Louth. We are currently recruiting an experienced Car Valetor / General Operative to join our team.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for the condition of all new and used vehicles delivered to the dealership including cleanliness, documentation, keys etc. You will also be responsible for maintaining the Dealership ensuring it is kept clean and tidy. This person needs to be organised, flexible, possess excellent interpersonal skills, be prepared to work of own initiative and as part of a team.
- Cleaning and washing cars using high pressure hoses.
- Cleaning windows, wheel, door handles, mirrors and interiors as required.
- Vacuuming and shampooing upholstery and carpets as required.
- Waxing and polishing cars as required.
- Ensuring all the above tasks are completed in line with both the Motor Industry & Toyota standards.
- Sweeping, cleaning, painting, gardening and general maintenance of premises.
- Undertake additional responsibilities when required.
- Maintain safe work practices ensuring Health & Safety standards are adhered to.
- Manage your time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Full valid clean drivers licence.
- The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficient organisational skills.
- There may be occasions during busy periods when overtime is required.
- Previous experience of valeting whilst not necessary would be a distinct advantage.
Attractive terms and conditions will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com