The role is to provide support & managing function to the Sales Director to help maximise new business sales and develop skills to target and win new prospects. The applicant will be a self-starter and have the ability to work in a team environment while also working towards a personal target. The applicant will also be agile and open to taking on new projects such as EV Ambassador, manage international business and implement new projects which impact the new business department.
The applicant will have motor industry experience excellent interpersonal skills, an engaging phone manner and exceptional attention to detail.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- At all times promote the best image of LeasePlan through a professional manner and behaviour and adhere to company policy and procedures
- Provide support and back up to the Sales Director in line with our detailed processes and procedures gaining knowledge to allow them to excel in a direct Sales role over time
- Managing incoming queries through multiple sales inboxes
- Answer inbound sales prospect telephone calls ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is delivered through all communication channels.
- Processing quotations/orders for new vehicles for new clients being onboard
- Dealing with varying documentation and ensuring its accuracy
- Dealing with Credit Approvals for new clients as part of the onboarding process
- Following up on leads through various campaigns ie: telemarketing
- Achieve individual targets and team goals and objectives
- Take ownership of our CRM data and proper utilisation & administration
- Ensure compliance with LeasePlan policies & local legal requirements throughout the sales process
- Undertake any other duties which may be required from time to time
Please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org