Kelly Motor Factors is a family owned, car parts supplies business who have been operating in Ballinasloe for over 30 years. Due to demand, we are currently seeking an additional Storeperson/ Shop Assistant on a full-time basis to join our team.
About the Role:
- Deal with customer queries over the phone, email and in store. High level of customer service is essential.
- Must have knowledge of an automotive shop. Would suit someone with experience in a similar job, a mechanic looking to take a side step etc.
- Handle orders and deliveries
- Monitor, maintain and reorder stock to ensure customer demands are met
- Cash handling
- Use online catalogues and software to view, order and price parts (must be computer literate)
- Maintain a tidy workplace
*Clean, full drivers licence is also required as driving of the company delivery van will be required at times.
* Minimum 1 year experience in the automotive industry required, 2 preferred
This is a full time position leading to permanent. 5 days a week with Saturdays on a rotation basis. Standard hours are 9am – 6pm, Saturday’s 9am – 2pm . Competitive salary in line with experience and pay review after 6 months on a performance basis.
Only those considered for the role will be contacted.
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent