CVRT Tester / Technician | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||CVRT Tester / Technician | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Proudfoot Motors|
|Date Posted||April 26, 2018|
Due to continued expansion Proudfoot Motors have a vacancy for a CVRT Tester / Technician in their Navan Test centre and repair workshop.
- Candidates will be a fully qualified HGV or LGV Technician / Mechanic with a minimum 5 years experience and have completed CVRT HGV and LGV CPD Courses within past 12 months.
- The ability to carry out Tachograph Calibrations, R.S.L. Calibrations and Plating would be an advantage.
- Their opening hours are 8.30am-5.00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 8.30am-8.00pm Wednesday. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- The position is located in their CVRT test centre and repair workshop located in Beechmount Homepark, Navan, Co Meath.
Applicants should forward their curriculum vitae, in confidence, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (stating CVRT Tester and their name in subject field) or call Thomas on 087 6997339.
- Service Managers posted 28 days ago.