Experienced Motor Technician required in Swords | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Experienced Motor Technician required in Swords | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Des D’Arcy Motors Ltd.|
|Location||Swords, Co. Dublin, Dublin|
|Date Posted||July 17, 2017|
Experienced Motor Technician required in Swords
Des D’Arcy Motors, Honda and Mitsubishi Main Dealer require a qualified motor technician to join their team.
In this role you will be working in a busy workshop with a team of dedicated professionals. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer’s vehicles are maintained and repaired quickly and to a high standard in accordance with Manufacturers guidelines.
Maintaining and developing your skills as a Motor Technician is an important part of your role in Des D’Arcy Motors. Honda and Mitsubishi have a comprehensive programme of training to ensure Technicians are the best in their field and Des D’Arcy Motors will fully support your development in this regard.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the ideal candidate will:
• Be fully qualified as a motor technician
• Have previous experience working in a Main Dealer
• Be able to utilise the Honda/Mitsubishi technical information services to ensure a high quality of customer care
• Have a current full clean driving licence
• Have good literacy, numeric and communication skills.
Please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Sales Executive required in Dublin new posted 2 days ago.
- Parts Sales Representative required in Dublin new posted 4 days ago.
- Customer Service Advisor required in Galway new posted 4 days ago.
- Car Valetor required in Galway new posted 4 days ago.
- Sales Executive required in Offaly new posted 4 days ago.