Experienced Service / Parts | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Experienced Service / Parts | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Not Displayed|
|Location||South Dublin, Dublin|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
Experienced Service / Parts Advisor required for a busy established main dealer in south Dublin.
Main Duties :
• Welcoming customers into the dealership
• Dealing with all customer queries
• Booking customer vehicles in to the Workshop
• Operate/ maintain appointment system
• Liaising with the Workshop staff and other departments
• Detailed explanation of work carried out
• Preparation of quotations and invoices
• To administer customer quality follow ups
• Assisting the Service Manager in investigating customer complaints
• Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
• Upselling parts, accessories and other services that are provided by the dealer
Successful candidate ideally should:
• Have a full Clean Driving Licence
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be ambitious and capable of working on your own initiative
• Be energetic and highly motivated.
• Be process orientated
• Be target driven
• Have good working knowledge of ADP/CDK
• Have good working knowledge of parts operating systems
An excellent remuneration package and bonus structure is on offer to the correct candidate.
Please forward your CV & cover letter to email@example.com