Fleet Sales Executive required in Dublin | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Fleet Sales Executive required in Dublin | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||IM European Motors Ltd, Citroën & DS Ireland|
|Location||Airside Motor Park, , Dublin|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2017|
Sales & Marketing
Job Description: Fleet Sales Executive
Company: IM European Motors Ltd, Citroën & DS Ireland
Responsible to: National Fleet Sales Manager
Primary Location: Dublin
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE:
Development of Citroën Fleet sales within the B2B and SME markets
FLEET SALES EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct market intelligence for new clients, Identify and target key sectors,
• Identify the Key decision makers and those who influence the purchasing.
• Prospect and provide key solutions to suit client’s requirements. (New Client base only)
• Preparation of quotations
• Demonstration of all fleet vehicles to potential clients
• Present exceptional sales argumentation
• Develop new accounts from prospect to completion
• Consistent achievement of sales targets • Ensure prompt delivery to clients as required
• Data Base use/ input
• Attend weekly strategy meeting at head office, and other times as and when required.
• Comply with companies Health & Safety policy.
• Minimum 5 years’ motor industry and relevant Fleet Sales experience is a requirement.
• Knowledge of B2B, SME and Corporate businesses
• Experience of the LCVs market.
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office/ 365.
• High level presentation skills between internal and external audiences
• Telephone etiquette essential.
• Communication skills between internal and external clients.
• Flexible working hours and locations.
• Experience in similar role.
• Full clean driving licence
• Be self-motivation and display a high level of enthusiasm
IN A PEOPLE CONTEXT:
• Positive, flexible approach and good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize own workload to achieve required deadlines & KPIs
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to maintain the strictest confidentiality and security of conversations and documentation at all times.
• Smart in appearance, punctual and has pleasant welcoming manner.
• Can conduct tasks with little or no supervision.
• Actively seeking feedback on their own performance from others and acting to develop and improve their own capabilities accordingly
• Actively contributing to the development of the IM Group “team culture” and that of Citroën & DS Ireland
• Being responsive to colleague queries and requests for support.
• Working within a team environment
Please send your cv to email@example.com