Fully Qualified Technician | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Fully Qualified Technician | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Sandyford Motor Centre|
|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
Fully Qualified Technician required for a opel/mazda dealership in sandyford.
Ideal candidate would have minium 3 years experience fully qualified.
The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing high quality work in a busy environment. Responsibilities include:
• Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy
• Carrying out vehicle health checks to dealer standard
• Have good diagnostic skills and can work on their own inititive.
• Qualified technician with a minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience
• Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
• An ability to work as part of a team in a busy & challenging environment.
Full Clean Irish Driving Licence.
A competitive salary package on offer including abilitya to earn bonus.
Please email cv’s to James Downey, Service Manager - email@example.com
- Motor Vehicle Technician new posted 6 days ago.