Mooney’s Long Mile Road is currently recruiting a Junior Parts Advisor to join our vibrant and dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate who wishes to develop their career with one of Ireland’s leading automotive companies.
Overview: The Junior Parts Advisor will support our parts team in the promotion/ sales/securing of orders from existing and prospective customers They will develop knowledge on products and services to inform existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with technicians to ensure prompt delivery of correct parts needs to our busy workshops.
- Providing customers with relevant parts as required.
- Ensuring that items are correctly located, ensuring accurate identification of customer needs by means of parts catalogues.
- Receiving and identifying stock and checking goods from suppliers
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Strong computer skills with the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer Services desirable but not essential
- Previous experience Hyundai, Nissan or Honda is an advantage but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and oral
- Self-motivating and ambitious
- Ability to work with numbers
- Full driving Licence required
Skills and experience: The Junior Parts Advisor must have a professional manner and be willing to learn. The candidate should also have strong communication skills, as the job requires regular interaction with customers, technicians and their management. Training and support will be provided to the right candidate.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.