Motor Mechanic | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Motor Mechanic | Motor Industry Jobs|
SLEATOR KIA are looking to employ a qualified motor mechanic to join our team in our expanding new service centre. The successful candidate would be enrolled in KIA Training programmes with the intention of becoming a Kia Master Technician. A fully completed FAS/Solas course and clean drivers license is essential.
Functions and day to day duties include:
• To carry out routine maintenance schedules i.e. PDIs, First Service, Second
Service etc. as per manufacturers schedule and specifications in a professional
• To carry out Warranty Work as and when required within the recommended timeframe
• To clock onto and off jobcards as appropriate.
• To use Kia software programmes when performing servicing.
• To assist the Service Manager in the diagnosis of problem faults.
• To wear Uniform and Health & Safety Equipment provided.
• To ensure that your workshop bay is kept clean and clear.
• To complete the workshop job within the recommended timeframe.
• To notify the Service Manager of any problem being encountered during your work.
• To ensure your work is to the highest quality.
• To assist apprentice mechanics on work that they are performing as and when
• To inform the Service Advisor of any additional work required and parts required
in order that the customer approval may be obtained.
• To advise Service Manager of any additional work required.
• To complete the Next Service Due Sticker on the Windscreen correctly.
• To ensure the correct mileage on the vehicle is obtained.
• To ensure that on all occasions, seat covers & mats are used & are removed after
work is completed.
• To sign off jobcards when job is completed & ensure that correct details of work
done are noted on the job card.
• To assist the Service Manager in the completion of Technical Reports with regard
to any job that you have performed.
• To inform Service Manager that work is completed
• To attend KIA Training as and when required
• To adhere to the ‘Fix it right first time’ analogy where possible.
We adhere to a strict customer first policy and like to portray professionalism in the entire key to key process. The suitable client would join an eager team to grow the business and to out- perform the highest standards.
A generous remuneration package will reflect on the candidates experience
All enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HGV Mechanic Apprenticeship (Heavy Goods Vehicle) posted 15 days ago.
- QUALIFIED / EXPERIENCED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN POSITION posted 28 days ago.