Motor Parts Adviser for Breakers Yard | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Motor Parts Adviser for Breakers Yard | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||St. Margarets Recycling & Transfer Centre Ltd|
|Location||Sandyhill St. Margar, Dublin|
|Date Posted||February 2, 2017|
St. Margaret’s Recycling Ltd
We are conveniently located on the R122 at the back of Dublin Airport. It is a very busy breakers yard and we would be looking for someone to start immediately if possible.
- Act as first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer enquiries, when appropriate.
- Meet and greet all customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner when they visit.
- Inspect customers End of Life vehicles and value them
- Experience of mechanics within the motor trade and knowledge of vehicle components is a must.
- Record customers details accurately, clarify payment options at the time of booking parts and confirm time for pick up or delivery.
- Positive attitude, good work ethic and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Check on progress of mechanics removing parts throughout the day and contact customers to communicate and receive approval and authorization regarding their required parts and promised time of delivery/collection.
- Good Knowledge of Valuation of vehicles and parts.
- Excellent Knowledge of all car makes and models
- Experience in the motor or second hand motor industry would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer Literate