NCTS Vehicle inspector | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||NCTS Vehicle inspector | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Applus Car Testing Service Ltd|
|Location||3026 Lake Drive, Cit, Dublin|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2018|
We are currently recruiting for Vehicle Inspectors on a permanent contract in various centres across Ireland. You must be able to work weekends and evenings. You will be required to travel to other locations as part of your contract.
Role: To conduct vehicle tests in an efficient manner, offering a quality standard of service to members of the public, reporting to your Team Leader/Regional Manager.
- To efficiently undertake the test inspection as per standard procedure
- Deal with customers, answer queries on test procedures and results
- Maintain full records of testing work (PC Entry) and administration
- VRT Administration
- Handle customer payments and customer confidential information
- Provide an efficient and friendly customer service
- Take responsibility for personal appearance and the general housekeeping of the Test Centre
- Liaise with the Call Centre
- Deal with all customers queries
- Dept. of Education and Science Motor Trade Certificate or National Craft Certificate or equivalent as certified by FETAC. Must be FETAC Level 6.
- Full driving licence
- Customer Service and strong communication skills
- Ability to operate as an effective member of a team
- Willingness to travel
In order to progress your application further please include a copy of your qualification(s) as set out above and a copy of your full drivers licence.
Applus is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Qualified Mechanic posted 14 days ago.
- Fully Qualified Motor Mechanic/Motor Industry jobs posted 13 days ago.
- Panel Beaters Required posted 19 days ago.
- Motor Factors Road Sales – Dungarvan posted 29 days ago.
- Motor Factors Road Sales – Mullingar posted 29 days ago.