NVD has vacancies for Panel Beaters at Ireland’s only fully dedicated Vehicle Preparation Centre in Baldonnell. Positions are full time & permanent.
The successful applicants should:
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years experience as a full time panel beater or spray painter.
- Be skilled in all aspects of body repair to vehicles.
- Have experience working with light body vehicle repair. (Cold/smart repair skills would also be a distinct advantage.)
- Be flexible regarding their work schedule and hours. (Normal shift hours would be 7am – 3pm or 2.30pm – 11pm)
- Have good communication skills and display attention to detail at all times.
Previous experience working on new or one to two year old vehicles is preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for NVD include the following:
- Competitive pay rates
- Shift Premium of 10% for parts of the year
- Good bonus scheme tied to weekly productivity
- Banked hours system enabling extended time off during the summer
- Early finish on Fridays
- Great company socials
- Contributory pension
- Contributory sick pay scheme
- Brand new, modern clean environment
- Working mostly on new cars
- Tyre purchase scheme
- Tool purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- ISO certified environment (9001, 14001, 18001)
- Modern state of the art equipment
- Friendly and progressive culture
- Multi-tasking and job variety provided
- Career progression
- Company uniform
- Weekly Pay
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV asap.