Meehans Limited, established in 1947, operates a Toyota Car Dealership in Dundalk, County Louth. We are currently recruiting an experienced part time Aftersales Administrator to join our team.
As a member of our After-Sales team you will be responsible for managing the administration of the workshop. This person needs to be organised, flexible, possess excellent interpersonal skills, be prepared to work of own initiative and as part of a team.
- Handle Warranty claims accurately, efficiently and effectively.
- Assist the Parts Manager. Work closely alongside the Parts Manager assisting the public and the workshop with parts enquiries.
- Deal with customer requirements for parts, service, repair and warranty in an efficient, professional and courteous manner ensuring the highest standard of Customer Service with an aim to retaining customers and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the organisation and loading of the workshop to allow technicians and other staff members to work to their full capacity.
- Carry out customer follow-up and prospecting activities to increase workshop.
- Ensure that customer approval is obtained for any additional work required in the Workshop and VHC are completed with a high take up rate.
- Attend and maintain technical / professional development in line with Toyota and the Motor Industry standards.
- Maintain safe working practices and standards of the dealership.
- Undertake additional responsibilities when required.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficient organisational, IT & administration skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Previous experience of working in a successful Aftersales Department within a franchise dealership whilst not necessary would be advantageous.
Attractive terms and conditions will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com