Part Time Parts Assistant | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Part Time Parts Assistant | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||CAB Motor Company|
|Date Posted||July 17, 2018|
The successful candidate will be;
- Ambitious and capable of working under own initiative while under pressure as well as displaying the level of maturity demanded by this key role.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of competence regarding automotive issues and must have good IT skills. Knowledge of CDK/ADP, DMS would be a benefit.
- Have the ability to work closely and effectively with members of management and staff and work as part of a team.
- Energetic, numerate and highly motivated.
- Strong customer focus that will always go the extra step to ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered. Previous experience in same role an advantage.
Main duties as follows;
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction Ensure phones are answered in a timely manner.
- Order and schedule parts in the most cost effective manner.
- Workshop parts sales.
- Counter parts sales.
- Telephone parts sales/orders.
- Accurate recording of transactions.
- Unpack all parts and verify shipments in a timely manner.
- Distribute parts to technicians and customers as appropriate.
- Pick and pack parts and arrange shipping as required.
- Goods received in recording.
- Report and shortages/damaged goods and follow up.
- Chase back orders.
- Arrange for parts returns/credits.
- Distribute enquiries to relevant departments.
- Ensure parts department is clean and orderly.
An attractive performance related remuneration is available.
Please send your CV by email only to: jwilkins@CABmotors.com