We are looking for a Parts Advisor to enable us to deliver excellent service to our customers. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will have a chance to progress in a rapidly growing organisation.
- Working closely with customers & building rapport both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Taking a pro-active approach to selling additional parts or services to the customer
- Ensuring that all goods received are checked and binned accurately.
- Documenting the condition of parts returned for credit and reporting damaged or unsuitable items to the Parts Manager
- Ordering and receipting of goods.
- Raising credits for goods returned.
- Putting parts orders together to meet external customer requirements, or for the Workshop Technicians carrying out repairs.
- Delivering parts on occasion to customers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous experience within a Parts Advisor role not essential – this can be experience within HGV, Plant, Automotive.
- Knowledge of HGV parts is desirable but not essential.
- IT literate, able to competently use TechDoc systems, MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills either face-to-face or by telephone.
- Competent sales technique, able to identify an opportunity to sell additional parts or services to external customers.
- Driving license required, clean preferred, but no more than 6 points.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Working for a top brand like Renault Trucks gives you stability, good pay rates, excellent training and future progression.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance available
- On-going Renault Trucks training.
- Employee Discount Schemes
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.