Westward Scania is based in Strokestown since 1959 and is the distributor of Scania products in the Republic of Ireland since 1976. Scania is a leading manufacturer of heavy trucks, bus & coaches and Scania Power Solutions engines. In addition Scania offers and sells a broad range of service related products and financial services.
The candidate will work as part of a team in the parts sales operation with particular emphasis on meeting customer and dealer requirements in a timely and efficient manner. Applicants must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must demonstrate that they have the skills and enthusiasm to fulfil this role as detailed below.
Dealing with Truck and Bus/Coach customers, duties will include;
- Identifying & Organising Parts for Workshop and Retail Customers.
- Picking, Packing & Invoicing of Scania Dealer orders.
- Dealing with phone enquiries from Retail Customers.
- Ordering stock.
- Goods inwards & Stock Control including binning of parts and inventory control
- Manage and process Spare Parts returns & Service Exchange Parts.
- General warehouse duties.
- PC literate.
- Team player.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- Driving & Forklift Licence an advantage.
Salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive training will be given to successful candidate.
Please email C.V to PJ.Kelly@westwardscania.com
Closing date for applications is the 8th October, 2022