Parts Manager | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Parts Manager | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||McNally Motors Toyota|
|Date Posted||March 13, 2017|
McNally Motors Toyota are currently recruiting for a Parts Manager.
Due to the upcoming retirement of their current parts manager, we invite applications for this full time position. If you have the following attributes, they want to hear from you.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated, bright and enthusiastic
- Likes dealing with people
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- An interest in Motor Vehicles
- Drive, intuition and an ability to problem solve
- A strong desire to provide best in class customer service standards
- An ability to plan and organise and to think logically
- A desire to learn new systems and attend training as necessary
- A third level qualification is preferable
- An interest in enhancing and embracing the values of the Toyota Brand
- Experience in Auto parts is an advantage but not essential, as full training will be provided
If you are interested in joining the Toyota Family, please email your CV together with a cover letter and a passport sized photograph to email@example.com before close of business on 31st March 2017
- HGV Renault Motor Mechanic required in Limerick posted 22 days ago.