Parts Manager | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Parts Manager | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Western Motors Drogheda|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2018|
Western Motors Drogheda are a main dealer for Volkswagen Cars, Volkswagen Commercials and Skoda and are in operation in Drogheda since 2007. We are looking for a highly motivated customer driven experienced Parts Manager to continue the growth of our ever expanding After Sales Departments.
The Parts Manager is responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department.
He/she will accomplish objectives through the use of proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising. The Parts Manager must be an investment advisor and profit producer.
• Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
• Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
• Work with the Service Manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs.
• Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the parts department.
• Attend managers’ meetings.
• Motivate and monitor the performance of all parts department staff.
• Direct and schedule the activities of all parts department employees.
• Conduct meetings with parts department employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest and to develop strategies for a more efficient operation.
• Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership’s guidelines.
• Establish and enforce a pricing policy that balances volume, customer loyalty, and the cost of doing business.
• Monitor and adjust inventory to minimize obsolescence.
• Full Clean driving licence essential
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate good interpersonal, people and management skills
• Demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills
• Strong ability to clearly communicate with customers and colleagues
• Possess good Sales, Administration and IT skills
• Work well under pressure
• Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work
• Professional personal appearance
If you feel you are the person for us and you would like to be part of our growing business please email your CV, in confidence, to email@example.com and we will take it from there. We will offer an attractive package including bonus structure etc and a very convenient location to work just off the M1 motorway and 20 mins from Dublin Airport.
- After Sales Advisor posted 7 days ago.