Product Technical Support | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Product Technical Support | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Finol Oils (view profile)|
|Location||Stannaway Drive, D12, Dublin|
|Date Posted||November 28, 2017|
Sales & Marketing
Finol Oils, part of the Tricel Group, have an exciting opportunity for a Product Technical Support Administrator to join our existing team. The successful candidate will support our customers, our Sales & Marketing team and other members of staff with product technical queries and requests. Whilst the ideal candiate would be expected to have strong IT skills, this is not an IT support role. This role is based in Crumlin, Dublin 12.
- Providing technical support to field sales team and customers
- Creating & Updating Technical Data sheets and Material Safety Data Sheets and other technical documentation
- Updating Finol Products and technical documents with latest specifications
- Working in conjunction with Marketing to support the technical writing of online blogs.
- General Office/Admin duties.
- Generate reports as required.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Good Communicator, with fluency in both verbal and written English
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Office
- Good Timekeeping
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Mechanical/Technical Knowledge
- Fast Learner
Ideally, the candidate should have a mechanical background to support an understanding of the technical requirements of the role, e.g. has previously worked on a parts/technical database in a store and/or office support role. Knowledge of engine requirements and oils preferential but not essential as training will be provided. This role requires ongoing training and learning of oil products, technical specifications, vehicles and machinery etc.
You will be required to work within a team but also be able to work independently and be self-driven. The role will benefit a fast learner and a critical thinker. A problem solver, who enjoys the technical details. You will be joining a fast moving, busy office where attention to detail and speed/efficiency is key. At least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment is essential.
Interested candidates should apply by the 8th December.
Tricel is an equal opportunities employer.