LeasePlan Fleet Management is Ireland’s largest vehicle solutions provider, with a fleet in excess of more than 20,000 Vehicles. We pride ourselves on our customer-centricity, due to continued growth within our business, we are seeking to improve our efficiency and service quality while spending our time on activities that deliver real impact for the LeasePlan customer. We our seeking a creative and driven individual to help us to drive transformation and change within our business.
We have ambitious plans for 2019, 2020 and beyond and are seeking someone to work as an internal consultant, embedding themselves within our business and working with external consultants as necessary.
- Leading the business transformation across LeasePlan Ireland, including technology, business change, process improvement and other project activities.
- Working across the business – including Sales, Account Management, Operations and other business functions to drive business change.
- Embedding continuous improvement within LeasePlan Ireland.
- Developing realistic and achievable project plans, reporting to senior management on progress, risks & issues as they arise.
- Create and present business cases to generate support for projects.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong 3rd level educational qualifications
- You will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a consulting or business transformation role.
- Experience in planning, managing and delivering projects including all related project activities (e.g. communications, stakeholder management etc.).
- Interest in how technology can drive business.
- An understanding of business and operational challenges faced by Irish and multi-national organisations.
- Ability to balance multiple parallel projects working with a range of internal and external business stakeholder.
- Excellent people skills, able to communicate effectively and deal with the challenges of business change projects.
- Experience facilitating workshops across business units.
- Goal oriented with a strong delivery focus.
- Project management qualification and experience would be desirable
- You will have excellent MS Office skills, including MS Excel data analysis techniques and MS PowerPoint.
- Ideally interested in process improvement, LEAN or other similar methodologies.
Please send a CV & detailed cover letter outlining relevant skills & experience to email@example.com