Qualified HGV Mechanic required in Sligo | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Qualified HGV Mechanic required in Sligo | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Colm Burns|
|Date Posted||July 28, 2017|
Qualified HGV Mechanic required in Sligo
Colm Burns are seeking a qualified HGV mechanic to train as an LCV/HGV tester.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced technician with a few years post qualification experience. The applicant should be competent in all areas of HGV and LCV repair and maintenance. A good working knowledge of diagnostics would be an advantage. Must have a clean drivers license. A truck license would be an advantage but not essential.
Applications including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7th August
- Car Valetor required in Limerick new posted 4 days ago.
- Apprentice Motor Mechanic required in Nenagh new posted 4 days ago.
- Apprentice Motor Mechanic required in Limerick new posted 4 days ago.
- Fulltime Towbar Fitter required in Dublin 12 new posted 4 days ago.
- Sales Development Manager required in Dublin new posted 6 days ago.