Qualified Motor Mechanics | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Qualified Motor Mechanics | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Cooney Motors|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2017|
Cooney Motors Main Nissan Dealer are now recruiting for a Qualified Motor Mechanics.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be fully qualified as a motor mechanic or HGV mechanic.
• Have experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics.
• Be capable of producing quality work in a busy fast paced environment.
• Candidates will be comfortable working in a team environment as well as having the ability to work on their own initiative.
• Used to working in an environment where quality, efficiency and productivity are important.
• Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
• Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• IT Literate
• Hold a full, valid and current drivers’ licence.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• To service & repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines and dealership quality standards.
• To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the workshop controller.
• To undertake vehicle road tests.
• Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and Nissan standards.
• Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorisation by customer.
•Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
•Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
To apply, Please forward your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org