Qualified Motor Technician | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Qualified Motor Technician | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Green Auto Service|
|Location||Dublin 18, Dublin|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Situated at Exit 15 off the M50 in Dublin 18. Green Auto Service is looking to expand the team of technicians at its busy workshop in Kilternan. Recently awarded SIMI independent workshop of the year, Green Auto Service prides itself on attention to detail and quality work.
The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing high quality work in a busy environment. Responsibilities include:
• Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Green Auto Service and their policies.
• Excellent communication skills required to inform service advisor of potential work required on a vehicle.
• Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair after confirming authorization by customer.
• Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
•Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed.
•Maintaining a clean and neat workspace and adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
•Qualified technician with a minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience – ideally familiar with Main Dealer process.
•Ability to clearly complete job card write ups with a thorough understanding of the requirements.
•Good communication skills and the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisors or customers as required.
•An ability to work as part of a team in a busy & challenging environment.
•An interest and general knowledge to work on all makes & models, with a wide variety of job types.
•Full Clean Irish Driving Licence.
A competitive salary package combined with a commitment to training and career development in a financially secure and expanding workshop.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering note via email to email@example.com