The successful candidate will ideally: Be appropriately qualified and certified
- Have experience with diagnostic and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current EU driver’s licence.
- Have a history and proven ability of working to high standards.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
Candidates must have the ability to work in a busy environment, and have an excellent time and attendance record.
Please submit CV to Paul Duffy, Aftersales Manager, or by email