Qualified Technician required in Kildare | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Qualified Technician required in Kildare | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||N Conlan & Sons|
|Location||Naas, Co. Kildare., Kildare|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2017|
N Conlan & Sons established in 1965 have been servicing motorists for over 52 years where a strong work ethic and a focus on customer service set us apart from our competitors. With premises across Kildare and in Limerick City we can cater for all your motoring needs. Brands under the Conlan umbrella include BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Mini and Peugeot.
N Conlan & Sons have a number of vacancies currently within our 3 sites in Co. Kildare. If you are a qualified technician or a 3rd year apprentice.
For the position of qualified technician the ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing the highest quality work in an extremely busy environment. A minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience is desirable.
Job Purpose To diagnose, repair and service ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service. Key Responsibilities:
• Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
• Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
• Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
• Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
• Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
• Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out. Liaise with Service Advisor.
• Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with HSO, warranty and Dealer requirements.
• Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all time’s including the use of special and personal tools.
• Work with other workshop and Dealer colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.
On-going training in line with dealer standards will be provided, for further details on any of our positions on offer or for the chance to meet with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org