Senior Sales Executive | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Senior Sales Executive | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||GP Motor Group|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2023|
Sales & Marketing
A Sales Executive role is to maximise vehicle sales revenue and profit – and to be effective they need to be familiar with:
• Sales management systems and processes employed in sales departments in the automotive industry in Ireland
• The most profitable used car management systems in operation in Ireland, display and stock management
• Stock turn, reconditioning, unit profit, sales volumes, car profiles and finance on used cars are covered in depth through out the day.
• Sales process overview (covering long and short washout)
• Installing and implementing key disciplines in the sales department that raise sales volumes unit profit.
• Sales management control tools
• How to Budget for the Sales Department
• How to Lead and motivate a sales team.
• How to measure and manage the Sales staff profitability critical areas.
• How to plan and measure stock turn projection tool, deal book, showroom log, marginal net worth projection tool, appraisal form template, and more.
• CRM approaches, disciplines and templates.
• Marketing and advertising templates – Internet marketing and Evaluating Ecommerce opportunities.
The Sales Executive may report to the General Manager or Dealer Principal
Individuals interested in pursuing a career in Vehicle Sales should have worked as a member of a Sales Department within a dealership for at least 2 years and must be over 18 years of age. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Manager new posted 5 days ago.
- Parts Manager posted 12 days ago.
- Business Development Manager – Automotive Batteries posted 12 days ago.