Service Advisor | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Service Advisor | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Mooney's Deansgrange|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
Due to the continued growth in Mooney’s Garage Deansgrange branch they are excited about their new service department that will be opening soon in Deansgrange. Service advisors are the first point of contact for many of their customers so they need somebody who has a friendly & professional approach to customers at all times. Must be able to multi task, work in a team environment aswel as on their own initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer enquiries, when appropriate, to service bookings.
- Meet and greet all service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner when they visit the service department.
- Inspect customers’ vehicles and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify all customers’ service needs and in particular to ensure that all customers concerns are correctly captured on the job card.
- Record customers details accurately, clarify payment options at the time of booking and confirm time for pickup.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the vehicle and associated service requirements.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval and authorisation regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary combined with a commitment to training and career development.
Please send cv and cover note to email@example.com