Des D’Arcy Motors Ltd are looking for a Service Advisor to join our successful team. Established in 1980 We are a Honda main dealer located on North Street, Swords, Co Dublin.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Service Advisor are:
• Act as the first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer enquiries, when appropriate, to service bookings.
• Meet and greet all service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner when they visit the garage.
• Inspect customers’ vehicles and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify all customers’ service needs and in particular to ensure that all customers concerns are correctly captured on the job card.
• Note any damage, scratches, missing hubcaps etc. Input all this information on the Job Card to assist the Technician to arrive at a final diagnosis.
• Establish a clear understanding of any symptom or problem the customer has with their vehicle. This information is obtained by questioning the customer about the vehicles performance.
• Complete Job Card with clear information on each piece of work to be completed by the Workshop.
• Record customers details accurately, clarify payment options at the time of booking and confirm time for pickup.
• Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the vehicle and associated service requirements.
• Liaise with the Parts Department to ensure that the correct parts are ordered for the job and will be available.
• Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval and authorisation regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
• Preparing of invoices & estimates.
• When the customer arrives to collect their car, explain all service and repair work completed item by item and how this is reflected in the invoice.
• Notify customers when backorder parts become available, arrange appointment and schedule into workshop.
• Any other tasks as per the Service Manager.
• To deliver customer satisfaction in line with Des D’Arcy Motors Ltd and its policies.
• Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance and work ethic.
• Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
• Ability to up sell from VHC reports.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong IT skills required
• Understanding the importance of customer retention through excellent customer building relationships
• Full drivers licence.
• Competitive salary combined with generous target driven incentives.
• Commitment to training and career development.
Please send CV to email@example.com only (no telephone calls please)