Service Advisor required in Galway | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Service Advisor required in Galway | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Fred Kilmartin Ltd|
|Location||Ballinasloe, Co. Gal, Galway|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2017|
Fred Kilmartin Ltd are seeking an experience and motivated Service advisor to join their progressive Ford Dealership team based in Ballinasloe.
• Minimum 3 to 5 year experience in a service advisory role
• ADP experience is preferred but not required
• Ford experience is a PLUS
• Positive attitude
• Flexible and able to delegate work
Main Responsibilities will include
• Planning & Meeting the work load in a busy Aftersales Department
• Meet and greet Customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner
• Provide accurate estimates for the services and repairs recommended, communicate and get accurate authorisation from the customers
• Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
• Workshop Control – overseeing workshop staff efficiences and labour hours
• Weekly reporting to include Management of WIP report ensuring all work in progress is invoiced promptly
If you feel you have the attributes detailed above, please email your CV together with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 27th September, 2017
- Fleet Sales Administrator required in Dublin new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Trainee Graduate required in Monaghan new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Senior Sales Executive required in Kilkenny new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Trainee Car Sales Executive / Car Sales Executive new posted 5 days ago.
- Receptionist/Sales Administrator new posted 5 days ago.