Blueprint Autos- An award winning independent workshop is now looking to recruit a Service Advisor/Office Administrator. The successful candidate will manage the day to day running of the garage, ensuring the smooth running of the office and provide a quality service to all customers.
This is a busy and varied role managing the day to day running of the garage. Experience in all areas not essential as training will be provided. If you think you are a good fit for our team, send in your CV.
Duties will be wide ranging but primarily consist of the following:
- Be first point of contact for customers.
- Schedule vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Update customers on status of work/ Findings from vehicle health checks
- Compile invoices
- Process payments
- Prepare estimates.
- Payroll management – Coll soft – (Less than 10 employees)
- Ensure parts are available in advance and sorted as per service schedule.
- Prepare management accounts and monitor KPIs – fully integrated system.
- Manage returns to revenue.
- Reconcile supplier statements and process payments.
Please Submit CV to email@example.com with Service Advisor/Administrator as the subject title.