As one of Irelands leading suppliers in Materials Handling Equipment, we have a fantastic career opportunity for a full time Service/Hire Coordinator in our Dublin Branch.
The successful candidate will assist the Service/Hire Manager in the day to day running of a busy Service and Hire department; have hands on contact with the field service personnel and work to deadlines in the generation of invoices and associated paperwork.
Role and key responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Service and Hire team
- Support our key customer accounts
- Health and Safety Coordinator – planning safety training courses for engineers and staff
The ideal candidate should have
- A min of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally have basic mechanical knowledge of the plant or motor trade
- Commercial experience
- Be computer literate
- Customer service orientated
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to multitask and to work on his/her own initiative
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in MS Office and Access database would be an advantage
- The ability to prioritise the workload
This is a hands on role and the successful candidate should have a flexible approach to the job and be willing to help out in other departments. Dublin
Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org