Technician required in Dundalk
Meehans Limited, established in 1947, operates a Toyota Car Dealership in Dundalk, County Louth. We are currently recruiting a Service Technician to join our team.
As a member of our After-Sales team you will be responsible for servicing, repair and carrying out diagnostics on vehicles. This person needs to be ambitious, organised, flexible, possess excellent interpersonal skills with a positive manner and be prepared to work of own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ensure all work is carried as outlined on Job card and in accordance with Motor Industry and Toyota Standards.
- Carry out Vehicle Health checks in line with Motor Industry and Toyota Standards.
- Identify during service / vehicle health check any extra work required and communicate to Service Manager / Advisor in a timely fashion.
- Diagnose any performance malfunctions, relay to Service Manager / Advisor for subsequent authorisation to proceed.
- Road test vehicles to identify problem / to ensure problem rectified.
- Follow up and communicate with Service Manager / Advisor regarding the status of work carried out on customer vehicles, if there is an over run on time or any problems encountered.
- Maintain a clean & tidy workspace adhering to Toyota standards and ensuring that all Health & Safety Standards are met.
- Attend and maintain technical / professional development in line with Toyota and the Motor Industry standards.
- Full clean drivers licence
- Qualified Technician with a minimum 3 years experience. Previous experience within a franchise dealership would be advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with a professional and positive manner.
- Strong knowledge and interest in the Motor Industry
Attractive terms and conditions will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com