Sheehy Motor Group has an immediate opening for a full-time experienced Showroom Host/Administrator for our busy Skoda showroom in Naas. This position is ideally suited to an energetic and highly motivated professional who thrives in a busy environment. The primary role of the Showroom Host/Administrator is to ensure that all customer contact is dealt with in a prompt and professional manner ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction in accordance with both Skoda and Dealership standards. In return we offer an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a very successful and growing dealership.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front of house, meeting and greeting customers and visitors to the showroom in a prompt, friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Handle overflow calls, dealing with queries and taking and distributing messages efficiently and accurately.
- Provide reception cover for the VW and Audi showrooms as required
- Introduction and co-ordination of customers to the Sales Team
- Managing the customer waiting and refreshment areas in the showroom
- Responsible for POS materials e.g. Price Lists, Brochures and Silent Salesman materials, ensuring all are up to date and compliant with corporate identity guidelines
- Administration duties- including vehicle registration, taxing & change of ownerships, demonstrator logs etc.
- Provide additional administrative support to the Sales, Service & Finance teams as required
- CRM data entry and reporting using the Dealer Management System (Kerridge)
- Assist with ISO Audit requirements.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a friendly and professional demeanour
- Polite and clear telephone manner
- Influential communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluent English
- Ability to multitask and maintain composure under pressure
- A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Excel at understanding, anticipating and meeting customers’ needs
- Minimum of three years’ previous experience in a customer facing role
- Prior experience in a similar role within the Motor Industry would be a distinct advantage
- Possess excellent administration and IT skills
- Prior experience of Kerridge would be advantageous
This is a wonderful opportunity to work within a very successful motor dealership who rewards hard work and dedication and a company that offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit a CV & Cover Letter detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications is Friday 16th July 2021