We have a great opportunity for a full time Spare Parts Assistant to join our team in Dublin.
This is a hands-on role and the successful candidate should have a flexible approach to the job and be willing to help out in other departments. Experience in a similar capacity is essential and manual handling will be required.
The successful candidate will
- Assist in the day to day running of the Spare Parts department
- Deal with customers at the front counter and also handle telephone enquiries
- Manage goods in/out
- Manage stock control and stock takes
- Liaise with local and overseas suppliers
- Manual Handling will be required
The ideal candidate should
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a basic mechanical knowledge of the plant or motor trade
- Be computer literate and customer service orientated
- Have commercial experience
- Have a full clean Irish Drivers Licence
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills and have the ability to work on own initiative
Full Time Role: Monday to Friday 08.30-17.30.
Apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only those with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience should apply.