To work as part of the Operations Team to ensure the continuous mobility of our fleet. The control and authorisation of maintenance works in line with our detailed processes and procedures, the logistical co-ordination for works required between our clients and suppliers. The provision of technical assistance and support to our Clients, Drivers, Suppliers and internal personnel.
• Working as part of a team, efficiently process high volumes of telephone enquiries. Daily authorisation of repairs, issuing approval numbers and agreeing SMR costs within agreed guidelines in order to minimise these costs.
• Organising the logistics around the CVRT test requirements
• Daily update of Database and correspondence
• Ensure vehicle downtime is kept to an absolute minimum, and operating costs remain within agreed budgets
• Communicate with vehicle manufacturers and liaise with their representatives on issues determined by after sales policy.
• Resolve quality issues as directed by line manager.
• Ensure all complaints/ communications are dealt with adhering to the correct policy and within agreed guidelines
• To undertake any reasonable role related duties which may be required from time to time by line manager.
• Achieve team goals and achieve individual targets as outlined by line manager.
• Required to work on a rotational basis to cover the departments hours of operation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Technician Qualification essential (Motor Mechanics) or experience within an authoritative position as Service Manager / Advisor at a dealership / vehicle manufacturer
• Experience working in a corporate office environment and dealing with customers is advantageous
• Excellent numeracy and literacy required
• Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems (i.e. Word, Excel), Lotus Notes and garage systems desirable
• Pragmatic decision-maker with a good technical knowledge.
• High customer satisfaction drive, comfortable negotiating and talking to repairing garages and internally to resolve issues to mutual satisfaction.
• Good telephone communicator with both suppliers and customers.
• High achievement & drive with a proven ability to deliver results. Showing professionalism, knowledge and enthusiasm.
• Team player who actively participates in shared objectives and has an enthusiasm and commitment to work towards team goals.
• Flexibility, willing to carry out variety of tasks/ activities requested and is prepared to work additional hours as may be necessary from time to time.
• Please send a cover letter and an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• This role will be advertised internally and externally.